The Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions Architect is responsible for applying MDM strategies, requirements, and policies to support the Enterprise MDM implementation. In this role, the MDM Solutions Architect will translate master data requirements into technical specifications, design and oversee the delivery of functional & technical components for master data solutions. This individual will work with business representatives to understand needs and collaborates in generating the best solution to solve business needs. This individual is expected to recommend and implement appropriate technical approaches for master data management and integration solutions. Responsibilities
Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
• Provide subject matter expertise on data architecture and data integration implementations
• Develop the Enterprise MDM integration strategy including architecting, design, and leading implementation
• Develop and maintain high performance and scalable MDM solution architecture by leading solution definition, solution architecture reviews, and solution selection efforts
• Participate in roadmap planning, recommending technologies and solutions
• Plan and lead MDM requirement analysis sessions with business users
• Define measurable metrics and the minimal required attributes for each domain or subject area to support a robust and successful deployment of an MDM platform
• Define requirements for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and data stewardship workflows
• Define logical and physical data model for enterprise master data management solution
• Thorough understanding of deterministic and probabilistic matching methodologies and master data hierarchy management
• Consults with business representatives and work with the Business Analyst to ensure understanding of the business requirements and future strategic direction of the business/function
• Translates business requirements into system requirements and design
• Architectural compliance with security policies and best practices
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to develop solutions that are operationally efficient across the enterprise
• Provides MDM data profiling and integration analysis
• Preparation and presentation of technical documentation
• Ability to explain complicated issues and identify solutions
• Define MDM UI (user interface) usability and user experience including business process workflow, search, and display Qualifications
Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from 4-year college or university and at least five (5) years direct experience in MDM design, development, support and operations with a leading MDM tool suite, preferably Informatica. At least two (2) years' direct experience in data, database and ETL development, support and operations with emphasis on data quality and data transformations. Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.