The Manager Talent provides functional expertise on human capital disciplines and technologies relative to talent management and development. Can lead, articulate, and execute the RNDC Talent Philosophy and talent management strategy that contributes to the success of the Company and supports the RNDC culture, vision, and business objectives. Responsibilities
• Has the ability to improve the organization's culture, capability, capacity, and engagement through people development strategies, align the goals of the talent management role to organizational objectives and has the ability to equip managers on how to develop their teams.
• Provide process improvement, integration, best practices, innovation, and training of end-users.
• Manages the workforce and succession planning process including the career development.
• Collaborates with HR Leaders and Senior Leaders to support engagement and retention efforts.
• Responsible for managing Talent Management Scorecard and KPIs, analysis of data and management reporting.
• Provides technical expertise on human capital technologies such as talent management system (TMS); learning management system (LMS); third party vendor solutions related to human capital talent management practices.
• Provides best practice research and recommendation to HR Leadership on driving talent transformation and change in the areas of talent management.
• Assess talent development needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred; seven or more years related experience in the specialized area of Talent Management/Development preferred and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Knowledge and experience with Talent Management technologies, software, and platforms is required. • SHRM or ATD professional achievement certifications • Estimated travel is 15% or less per month. • Knowledge of Mobile Devices - including smart phones and iPad; notebook or desktop computers; calculators or accessories; facsimile machines; photocopiers; and scanners. • Knowledge of HCM software; Learning Management Systems; Talent Management Systems; Applicant Tracking System; database user interface and query software; electronic mail software; word processing software; and HTML coding experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation & Benefits
Hybrid Work Schedule
For full-time associates, this job position offers health, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Other benefits include company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability and company-paid holidays. We also offer a paid time off (PTO) program to provide associates with scheduled or unscheduled paid time off from work that can be used for needs such as vacation, personal or family illness, doctor appointments and other activities of the associate's choice.
Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility.
With roots extending before Prohibition, Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) is a family-owned business that has evolved into one of the nation's largest wine and spirits wholesalers. We offer a vibrant inclusive culture and workplace experience for individuals who desire a profession that makes them feel accomplished, challenged, and engaged. Our associates are diverse, passionate, and socially responsible making RNDC an employer of choice in the industry.
At RNDC, we care about your well-being at work and with your family. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and other programs to help with finances, legal issues and even your pets. We deliver exceptional professional development and career advancement opportunities. Your success and achievement is supported by innovative learning programs, industry certifications, associate resource groups, diversity councils, mentorships, and an enthusiastic network of professional peers who care about you and our communities. Together, we partner with our communities to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
With high-energy professionals who genuinely enjoy their jobs, at RNDC we believe If It's Fun, We're Doing It Right!