The Manager Sales Performance either supports one of four RNDC Regions or provides focused expertise in sales performance application design and support. This position serves as a change agent, providing direction, hyper care support, and training in the application of and adherence to RNDC supplier incentives and compensation policy. This role collaborates with RNDC Regional and State Finance Implementation and Transformation Teams and Sales Leaders. The role interacts with a user Community of Portfolio Managers, Sales Finance Managers, Sales Division Managers, and Analysts (20-330+users). Manage 400+ sales incentives per month per RNDC market - times 4-5 markets per region. Specialists focused on application design / support interact with stakeholders across the RNDC footprint. Responsibilities
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including RNDC Markets, HR-Comp, and Supplier Finance to ensure all compensation methodologies, polices, and procedures are maintained.
• Function as Hypercare/Change Agent, supporting the Sales compensation plans, policies and processes that drive the attainment of business objectives.
• Consolidate and produce compensation metrics that assist in understanding the effectiveness of the plans and policies.
• Identify software application and reporting issues, gaps in functionality or processes, and drive timely resolution.
• Develop end enact educational programs as needed to support the software application and policy utilization/compliance.
• Participate in the incentive /sales compensation plan design, administration and management of the sales comp planning process.
• Minimal Travel Required 15% of time Qualifications
Bachelor's degree preferred; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Expertise in sales compensation design along with a technical understanding of sales compensation plan mechanics and analysis. Experience developing and leading training curriculums. Two or more years of wine and spirits distribution industry knowledge desired. Prior experience with a sales performance management tool desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.