This management role is considered an entry-level HR generalist role with four or more years Human Resources experience as a specialist. The primary role of the Manager, Human Resources will be to serve as a HR Business Partner to a small field-based business unit and market/state leaders providing direction and execution on the RNDC Human Capital Strategic Plan. Responsible for executing the HR disciplines of Talent Management; Employment Relations and Legal Compliance: Compensation Administration; Associate Workplace Experience; and Corporate Social Responsibility. This role is expected to be active in discussions of any nature in helping drive the human capital strategy for the Company. Responsibilities
• Human Resource Technical Expertise and Practice. Demonstrates the ability to apply the principles and practices of human resource management to contribute to the success of RNDC working with mid-level managers and senior managers. A SME on the full-scope of HR practices. Responsible for the Company's HR-related local vendor relationships including compliance to federal and local employment laws and RNDC HR Standard of Operations (SOPs).
• Relationship Management. Demonstrates the ability to lead and manage interactions with and between others with the specific goal of providing service and organizational success to assigned teams. Is proactive and responsive to meeting the business needs of the assigned teams to ensure the working relationship is productive and successful.
• Consultation. Must understand and demonstrate the art of providing direct guidance and coaching to assigned managers, leaders, and executives seeking advice on a variety of business or people-related situations.
• Organizational Leadership and Navigation. Responsible for leading key change initiatives and projects at the state/market level as it relates to human capital practices and associate engagement. Must demonstrate the ability and political savvy to direct initiatives and processes.
• Communication. Must demonstrate the ability to effectively exchange and create a free flow of information with and among various stakeholders at all levels of the business unit to produce impactful outcomes.
• Cultural Effectiveness. Leads the Company's Inclusion and Diversity initiatives and executes related programs to ensure success.
• Ethical Practice. Responsible for ensuring the disciplines under the umbrella of the RNDC Corporate Social Responsibility are upheld, executed, and in compliance with Company policies; federal, state, and trade laws and regulations.
• Business Acumen. Must demonstrate the ability to understand business functions, business intelligence and metrics.
• Other Duties. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned throughout the course of employment not listed in the essential duties. Qualifications
Four or more years of related HR experience, specifically in a generalist role, including partnering with key managers of a division or business unit. The Manager, HR role should include experience in employment law and talent management. Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred. Consideration is given for equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Prefer SHRM Certification
• There is local market travel required for the position to business offices outside the assigned home office. Field presence is estimated at 30-40%.
• Ability to operate computer systems, enterprise-wide software solutions; social media channels; telephone systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.