The Supplier Support and Training Manager will champion, direct, and manage Supplier Support, Supplier Training Services and related applications and systems, focused on digital services such as the eRNDC eCommerce / Supplier Portal Platform and Supplier Information Exchanges. Responsibilities
Implement Continuous Improvement: Behaviors which result in the improvement of existing processes or development of new processes leading to greater efficiency. It also includes the implementation and management of change.
• Focus on Profitability: Behaviors which have a direct impact on profitability, outside of process improvement activities.
• Create Customer Satisfaction: Behaviors that involve direct interaction with external customers
• (trade/market) and internal RNDC customers that lead to increased customer satisfaction. Includes creating a culture of customer excellence, developing strong working relationships, being proactive and a good business partner.
• Negotiate Conflict Through Collaboration: Behaviors that involve the resolution of conflict, seeking win-win outcomes, picking battles carefully, and dealing with people in a respectful and straightforward way. This means dealing directly with other functions, creating a team approach to problems, and discouraging a we vs. them mindset.
• Attract, Coach, & Promote Talent: Behaviors that contribute to the development of the skills and knowledge of direct reports. This competency includes creating a learning and training environment, coaching, and providing feedback, and developing people's careers.
• Think Critically: Behaviors which involve using metrics and information, and gathering input, to make decisions. This includes effective business judgment and critical thinking, as well having a systemic perspective of the business.
• Manage Execution to Attain Results: Behaviors which involve managing people to accomplish goals, including performance management, effective delegation, creating accountability, ensuring high standards and clear goals, etc. This competency includes identification of priorities and actions that have the greatest impact on outcomes and business results.
• Demonstrate Professionalism: Behaviors that contribute to creating an environment of respect and professionalism. Demonstrates excellent communication skills; high integrity; personal responsibility and initiative; treats people with respect; encourages diversity; maintains a positive, professional demeanor; and is serious-minded about responsibilities. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from 4-year college or university; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience. Prefer management experience with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training.
• Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Must have familiarity with RNDC Internal systems.
• Expected to travel 10-15% of time.
• Knowledge of Data base user interface and query software, eCommerce Platforms, IT Platforms.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.