Responsible for leading the corporate Territory Management discipline for the Sales Performance Management (SPM) team. Collaborate cross functionally with subject matter experts, SPM team, Project Management Office (PMO) and key leaders to facilitate definition of policy, governance, processes, and requirements for Corporate Territory Management. Drive project management for technology implementation, team collaboration, definition and adherence to timelines and project plans, and facilitate platform development, testing and adoption by supporting and contributing to SPM team activities. Leverage internal and consulting resources to ensure long-term success of the program. Responsibilities
• Responsible for leading the Corporate Territory Management discipline for the SPM team, ensuring the transformation project is on track, and long-term success of Territory Management for all markets.
• Participate in the requirements, definition, design, testing, and business management of the sales performance and Territory Management applications and platforms.
• Assist with the definition of policy, governance, business processes and centralization for Territory Management.
• Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for the Territory Management platform and corporate processes.
• Understand the technical design, system administration, security, and business management of the territory management applications and platforms, and linkage to other systems and initiatives.
• Document and communicate project statuses, assigned tasks, and overall health of the project internally, across departments, and with consulting partners.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including RNDC Markets, HR-Comp, and Accounting to ensure Territory Management methodologies, polices, and procedures are working as designed.
• Ensure upstream and downstream impacts and dependencies are well understood and communicated to appropriate stakeholders and incorporated into overall project plan.
• Facilitate definition, development, and distribution of training materials including job aids, videos, live training sessions and ongoing access for new employees or refresher courses.
• Proactively evaluate the users experience and system functionality / performance.
• Communicate and escalate any identified risk or deficiencies in the process, systems, or approach.
• Identify and document problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and facilitate correction or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Maintain understanding of current technologies and territory management practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
• Assist in definition of KPI's and weekly, monthly reporting, data collection, and analysis to optimize program performance and facilitate continuous improvement. Other duties may be assigned. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; five or more years related experience, preferably previous project management, platform implementation or Sales Performance Management experience with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license and ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company. Republic National Distributing Company is an Equal Opportunity employer.