The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for defining the market strategy across the region and ensuring online sales growth and market adoption of eCommerce platform. Responsible for the online sales development within assigned state(s) for on and off premise customers. Works in conjunction with corporate Marketing and Digital teams to deliver eCommerce sales targets to meet and exceed the company's objectives by performing the following duties. Responsibilities
• Create online sales growth utilizing eCommerce by defining market level strategy across the region
• Develop and communicate online sales initiatives through the on and off premise sales organizations
• Develop campaigns promoting eCommerce platform in conjunction with corporate Marketing and Digital teams
• Deliver on campaigns and identify feature expansion in alignment with brand management best practices
• Define eCommerce promotions and pricing strategy in collaboration with state leaders
• Provides training to sales teams and develop SME's within each sales division and each state
• Manage eCommerce sales team to include sales analyst and support roles
• Publish market level and region level eCommerce performance stats for business adoption (sales, sales rep training, etc.) Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; 5 years or more years related industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Portfolio management experience or related experience working with or for key suppliers, preferred
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data, summarize results, determine best course of action and sell the recommendation, a must
• Prior experience with eCommerce, a plus
• Knowledge of reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, BusinessObjects and others, a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.