Monitors premise operations to assist in identifying potential loss. Reviews and recommends action for operations security and loss prevention. Determine risk exposure or potential liability, and implements risk control measures. Responsibilities
• Monitors security systems for potential theft. Identify and assist with analysis and investigation of inventory variances, which could include review of reports, tracking of data, and viewing of video recordings of premises and production activities.
• Assists with administration of quality control program, "salting" process, for all drivers.
• Reports concerns regarding security or theft issues to Operations Management.
• Participates in internal security investigations of problems such as employee theft and violations of corporate loss prevention policies. Make recommendations to mitigate risk.
• May participate in associate security checks as needed. Qualifications
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school; or 3 months - 1 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.