Meets with key clients to maintain relationships, make presentations to introduce products, provide service and solve problems, negotiate and increase sales. Responsibilities
• Conducts sales negotiations with key accounts. Sets up schedules and appointments to obtain new accounts and to service existing accounts. Fills out sales records such as expense or call and operational reports.
• Surveys market area to detect business trends and opportunities for new products or new applications for existing products. Assists in the development of sales forecasts. Plans for sales activities by forecasting conditions, defining objectives and strategies and securing resources.
• Controls performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures.
• Prepares and maintains required paperwork, reports and records.
• May supervise one or more Sales Representatives.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities. Qualifications
Four year college degree, preferred; one to two years of management experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.