Republic National Distributing Company
View Full Profile
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include tending furnace and boiler, performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Service, clean, or supply restrooms and gather/empty trash receptacles.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming. Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
• Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
No prior experience or training required. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Spanish bilingual abilities preferred. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.