The Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include miscellaneous activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues. Supports the execution of all processes and procedures related to inventory accuracy. Responsibilities
• Verify the accuracy of our perpetual inventory quantities on a daily basis by cycle counting items in our inventory system.
• Research and have ability to reconcile inventory variances.
• Update item attributes as needed.
• Run daily/weekly/monthly reports for product rotation.
• Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
• Maintain product identification, location and lot accuracy.
• Work with Inventory Control and Warehouse Management to resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
• Open carton, bundles and other containers to county items and/or weight materials to determine quantity on hand.
• Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products.
• Confirm that stock being cycle counted is correct. Qualifications
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous inventory cycle count experience preferred. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to drive order picker, reach and sit-down forklifts
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports and documents, define problems, and collect data
• Ability to respond in timely manner to common inquiries
• Prior Experience with hand held scanners
• Effectively present analysis and recommendations to management
• Possess the ability to focus on multiple objectives and tasks while meeting deadlines and achieving departmental goals
• Proficient computer skills and experience to include Excel and Word
• Must process problem solving and math skills
• Ability to focus on a single repetitive task
• Required to obtain certification and safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck
• Ability to work overtime as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.