The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for the execution of sales initiatives by providing sales and support to current and potential customers through phone and email in order to convert prospects and increase revenue with existing accounts. Responsibilities
• Executes and accomplish sales objectives for each assigned account and for each sales call that are consistent with customer needs and company values resulting in revenue growth, increased market share, and the achievement of supplier volume and program goals.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales productivity goal for the territory assigned.
• Solicits business from established sales territory and perform cold calls to prospective customers over the phone.
• Develops positive customer relations by calling all assigned accounts on a regularly scheduled basis. Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales or refer issues.
• Prepares professional sales presentations for each call tailored to current supplier programs and needs of the customer by following established guidelines for a complete sales call.
• Obtains appropriate distribution as directed by management of supplier brands, types and sizes within assigned accounts.
• Gains menu placements and feature price promotions as well as display support from the assigned accounts list.
• Maintains up-to-date, accurate account records and well-organized inventory of information and suppliers needed to support sales activities with all assigned customers.
• Acquires in-depth industry and company knowledge in order to deliver persuasive selling to articulate product features, benefits, pricing and make recommendations to include core and innovation products.
• Engages in other sales related and educational duties as directed. Qualifications
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; up to six months related experience, of which 6 months specific to wine & spirits sales or related field should be work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as Logility, Microstrategy, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn. Bilingual abilities preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.