The Human Resources Program Specialist will own all components of RNDC's social responsibility for governance, ethical HR practices, compliance-related projects and designated HR vendors. Reporting to the Corporate VP, Culture & CSR and serving as a key member of RNDC's Culture team, this role will also support Culture, CSR and DEI projects, programs and practices that drive a high-performance, engaged culture and overall great place to work. Responsibilities
Demonstrate the skills and ability to apply the principles and practices of human resource management to contribute to the success of RNDC, specifically in the areas of Corporate Social Responsibility - Governance and Compliance, HR Vendor Management, and Culture-related projects.
• Organize, plan and execute communications and administration of annual employment compliance events including Affirmative Action planning process. Work closely with 3rd party provider(s) to ensure requirement are successfully fulfilled.
• Facilitate and own the professional relationships and ongoing maintenance for select HR vendors including ethics hotline, labor law posters, unemployment claims, pre-employment screening, I-9 etc.
• As identified, execute RFP process and integration for new HR vendors i.e. Associate Listening, Inclusive Leadership at the direction of senior management.
• Serve as integral part of Culture team to help inform, influence and support Culture, CSR & DEI activations. Liaise with Field HR, as needed.
• Plan, organize, and execute Culture survey tools, technology, and process. Work closely with leaders to oversee and monitor action-plan deployment and completion. Provide analytical and business intelligence of survey results and trends.
• Complete wide array of external benchmarking surveys that help position RNDC as a differentiated employer of choice
• Responsible for Code of Business Conduct and Associate Handbook updates and training, where applicable.
• Manage Culture team's Share point, Box folders, scorecards and dashboards
• Other duties, responsibilities and projects may be assigned throughout the course of employment not listed in the essential duties. Qualifications
Five or more years of related experience in Human Resources, CSR, and/or Community Relations. Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred. Consideration is given for equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Prefer SHRM or CSR Certification
• Travel is estimated at 5%.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.