The Supplier Software Support Analyst will be responsible for the supporting the Supplier Portal - New item set up functionality. Responsibilities
Uses ServiceNow to manage, assign and escalate request/issues that impact Supplier Portal
• Works closely with RNDC FIT/Portfolio teams, RNDC MDM Team, and LidDib on request/issue resolution for new item setups.
• Troubleshoots and escalates issues reported by Suppliers and Internal users within the eRNDC Supplier Services platform. Consults with users to identify issues, provide guidance, and resolve problems.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all eRNDC Supplier Services methodologies, polices, and procedures are maintained.
• Identify application and utilization issues, gaps in functionality or processes, and drive timely resolution with eRNDC / LibDib / MDM teams.
• Identify opportunities for improved training and provide documentation for users (Internal and External).
• Maintain Knowledge Base, Training Materials, and ServiceNow documentation for eRNDC Supplier Services.
• Support future Supplier Portal feature launches by testing and ensuring quality of supplier experience will remain neutral or better post launch
• Provide support for validation and coordination of Supplier Onboarding processes and Sales History Loads. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree preferred; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience developing and delivering training curriculums. Prior experience with a training / digital implementation or technology change management process.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Proficient with MS Excel / MS Access as well as prior experience with a Customer Relationship Management / sales performance management tool highly desirable.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.