Provide timely and accurate verification and processing of the daily delivery driver invoices, associated paperwork, returns and collections. Depending on the size of the operation, the driver check-in position will reconcile up to twenty five driver's delivery routes and associated paperwork and collections daily. Responsibilities
• Verify all collections from the daily routes of driver, ensuring that the payments are accurate, signed and dated.
• Properly code all invoices compliant with company policy, using Route Rec technology. Write off items out of inventory that are defective or damaged and dispose of goods.
• Verify all driver product returns, pickups, credits, etc., to ensure that the returned item matches the associated paperwork. Ensure that returned goods are placed on the appropriate pallets in the returns area to speed put away in the warehouse. In WMS operations, they will be scanning the items to the RLPN for inventory tracking.
• Verify all goods that are to be reshipped are accounted for and placed in the appropriate reship area within the warehouse. Communicate to the necessary parties regarding the reships and ensure the proper paperwork gets to the transportation supervisor or router for the reships.
• Communicates any truck maintenance issues to transportation or fleet maintenance that are discovered on the daily pre and post trip documents that are turned in.
• Prepare the driver return area daily to allow for timely processing of drivers through the area. Qualifications
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), preferably one year delivery experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Required to obtain certification and safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts and pallet jacks
• Ability to work overtime as needed We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.