The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Specialist will support established programs and practices related to building a diverse workforce and an inclusive company culture. This role will support RNDC's DEI Strategy which includes initiatives such as the internal Associate Resource Groups and the external relationships with organizations who support RNDC's strategy to accelerate recruitment, retention, and professional development of under-represented talent. Additional scope includes development of cultural celebration activations and programs as well as positive performance to accountability metrics.
This person will work closely with internal teams to support the execution of best-in-class practices and programs related to the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion business discipline. Responsibilities
Contribute to wide-ranging strategic plans to build a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture
• Support Associate Resource Groups management and expansion including local market chapters
• Develop robust activations for Cultural/Celebration Months including preparation and deployment of field resources
• Support talent acquisition of underrepresented talent by developing/managing strategic partnerships with historically Black colleges and universities, predominately Black institutions, Hispanic-serving institutions, traditional college campuses, and other identified talent sources across RNDC's footprint.
• Manage events, networking relationships and contractual agreements with diverse organizations,
• Support the success of Talent Acceleration Program cohorts to drive retention of under-represented talent
• Assist with communications content for intranet, external website and social media channels
• Assist with day-to-day deliverables within the Culture, Social Responsibility and Inclusion & Diversity Center of Excellence Qualifications
Five or more years of experience in Human Resources or related field with at least two years demonstrated experience in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion business discipline required. Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred. Consideration is given for equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Requires a valid state driver's license.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.