Emphasis on incorporating common templates, reporting, and brand focus across all RNDC markets. Position will provide necessary support for business review and planning meetings. Creates maintains and distributes financial statements. Process includes reconciling financial statements and ensuring budgets are balanced. Produces and distributes consolidated financial statements and Gross Profit reports. Responsibilities
Works with the DSOP to manage and reconcile bonus tracking (NSV, KPI's) with the Supplier's HQ.
• Pricing - Validate and reconcile price support vs forecast. Monthly DA reimbursement reconciliation. Pricing compliance against brand standards (state by state).
• Internal finance reconciliation: including DA process, LMF management (Corporate oversight only - local markets to manage day to day).
• Tracks performance against key RGM indicators to identify ongoing opportunities through local field finance.
• PMF, LMF, and Manpower management.
• AR management.
• Depletion seasonality. Work with markets to manage channel and monthly phasing.
• Manage field forecasts to assess profit and bonus impact.
• Develops and produce analytics, when needed, to investigate RGM opportunities for the field. Run and socialize reports needed by RNDC and the Supplier's leadership to oversee and manage the business. Provide insight and commentary as needed.
• Financial targets - NNS and value (pricing and mix) growing faster than volume. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred; ten or more years related experience with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to travel occasionally.
• Requires a current state driver's license
• Ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements.
• Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state (i.e. TABC License
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.