The Director eCommerce will be responsible for leading and contributing to RNDC's consumer eCommerce center of excellence (COE) practice. The eCom COE will be responsible for aligning strategies related to eCommerce growth, to increasing digital literacy, and to defining and promoting best practices with internal and external partners. This role will lead and support sales activation across the RNDC network while ensuring that each digital commerce touchpoint within the landscape maximizes the sale of RNDC's products, consistent with company guidelines. Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned:
• Create and cascade eCommerce tools, playbooks and best practices to capitalize on national, regional, local and e-Premise customer opportunities.
• Indirectly manage state and regional eCommerce resources by being the thought leader and advisor for digital and eCommerce elevation and adoption across the RNDC footprint.
• Ensure a holistic solution approach is considered when assessing customer needs (digital, marketing, social, eCom, etc.).
• Work with RNDC suppliers aligning on annual and quarterly objectives related to B2C eCommerce sales (e-Premise).
• Provide guidance for yearly and quarterly eCommerce strategy by customer, by category and by brand to include qualitative and quantitative KPIs (e.g., share of digital shelf, digital asset quality, sales rate, and sales growth).
• Define and analyze eCommerce KPIs, ROI and incremental volume activity.
• Coordinate with Supplier Business Development team to understand, meet and exceed supplier expectations with respect to eCommerce penetration and growth.
• Be an advocate and effective partner to the technology organization on opportunities to improve and elevate our eCommerce related software and capabilities
• Coordinate with Digital, Technology and Commercial Sales teams (SBD) to communicate technology needs and develop RNDC specific technology solutions for: eCommerce digital asset management, sales tracking, digital marketing, marketing and other areas as necessary to deliver high level of service to e-Premise customer and supplier partners
• Coordinate and facilitate integration with RNDC marketing, supplier and/or customer eCommerce tools in alignment with IT and Commercial Excellence driving enhanced capabilities and service levels.
• Working with our customer's eCommerce points of contact, and in alignment with RNDC Marketing, Supplier Business Development and RNDC Digital Services, to create and drive the e-retail development and brand building programs through enhancement of RNDC Marketing resources and assets.
• Align with RNDC Marketing supplier brand assets ensuring all eCommerce visibility, promotion and persuasion tools are current and accessible. Facilitate custom assets when needed, in coordination with eCommerce platform strategies.
• Align with RNDC Marketing and IT teams to enhance brand content, imaging, creative and "infinite shelf" capabilities for national and strategic customers. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science, marketing, or related field from a four year college or university preferred; 8+ years' experience in ePremise/eCommerce with proficiency in digital marketing and understanding of commercial and qualitative needs; experience in alcoholic beverage industry; manager experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license and ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company. Ability and flexibility to regularly travel.
Republic National Distributing Company is an Equal Opportunity employer.