Lead the development and execution of the enterprise commercial digital marketing strategy and capabilities across all media, customers, channels (including ecommerce), geographies, and products. Support integration of sales and marketing goals and resources to develop multi-channel programs and tools that build brands and drive volume online while enhancing omnichannel initiatives. Responsibilities
• Hire, lead, and develop the digital marketing team
• Develop tools, procedures and efficiencies inside the digital marketing team and its brands
• Lead development of team coordination and efficiencies on digital content strategy and calendars
• Oversee projects, initiatives, and deliver on deadlines to achieve sales and brand goals
• Act as liaison between IT, sales, supplier business development, national accounts, chain teams, Shared Services and marketing team to create and deliver data-driven, integrated digital marketing solutions
• Lead and measure SEO, paid media, programmatic, email, and CRM strategy and execution
• Develop & report on overall digital marketing KPIs to assess initiative effectiveness while promoting continuous improvement.
• Track & analyze digital campaign analytics and return on ad spend to make optimization recommendations
• Continually research and stay current on eCommerce, marketing trends and the competitive landscape in addition to technology updates for providing best in class digital solutions.
• Collaborate with IT on design, architecture, data security/privacy and back-end solutions for enhanced online functionality and systems integration of digital marketing tools
• Manage, negotiate (with assistance from Corporate Procurement) and partner with third party vendors to identify, optimize and implement digital marketing solutions as necessary. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in digital marketing/ecommerce, business administration, communications or related field. 4-7+ years in digital leadership role(s) with a demonstration of thought leadership in marketing and technology. Experience managing a team preferred. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, SEM, App Store, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns with measurable outcomes and impact. Travel Required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.