The Director Customer Relationship Management will be responsible for leading and managing the RNDC Customer Relationship Management (CRM) enterprise initiatives by promoting best practices with internal and external partners. This role will be responsible to ensure the implementation of B2B CRM best practices that will support our sales teams and sales processes to drive transparency and efficiency, in such a way as to meet and exceed the company's objectives by performing the following duties. Responsibilities
Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
• Lead day-to-day CRM activities to deliver business objectives
• Conceptualize, develop, and implement marketing techniques that will drive incremental customer revenue, increase customer retention, and attract prospective customers
• Partner with cross-functional leadership to develop, manage, and support core functions that contribute to CRM objectives.
• Plan and manage CRM financial plan and improves efficiencies.
• Lead analytics and reporting of key customer and sales metrics to monitor and measure CRM effectiveness.
• Guide, lead and develop team members to deliver results, products, and/or services that meet or exceed objectives, including Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Develop the skills and knowledge of direct reports to include creating a learning and training environment, coaching, and provided feedback, and development of teams' careers. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field from a four-year college or university preferred; 5+ years' experience in a CRM leadership role with 10+ years' experience in marketing, sales, sales support and/or CRM roles. Experience preferred with an alcohol beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; manager experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.