Responsible for leading and delivering the Consumer Insights agenda and strategy to drive more effective long-range sales planning and marketing tool development. Lead and manage a team of consultants to create and deliver brand building and volume driving insights across the organization. The role will develop actionable analysis standards and procedures to increase sales and market share through consumer and shopper insights thought leadership, brand engagement, and marketing analytics for RNDC and its strategic partners. Responsibilities
• Lead a team of consultants to provide advanced strategic insights and data mining for improving customer and consumer engagement strategies while maximizing ROI, as demonstrated by attainment of key performance indicators including but not limited to market share and sales volume by demographic.
• Perform management and supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, influencing and directing work and performance.
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with suppliers, customers and internal leadership, aligning cross-functional partners across the organization, driving alignment of Consumer Insights through each line of business.
• Act as lead consumer insights communicator for the organization, embodying the voice of the consumer and shopper, inspiring the organization and its partners to learn and base decisions on consumer opportunities.
• Utilize expert insights and data mining skills to provide advanced strategic insights for improved consumer engagement and marketing ROI, driving campaign and strategy development, implementing new techniques, best practices and approaches to consumer and shopper insights.
• Assess and present a holistic, objective, integrated business perspective while delivering actionable data analytics and insights through optimization of a wide variety of data sources.
• Build solutions and develop customer segmentations and targeting strategies to maximize marketing activity results and justify increased investment from key stakeholders.
• Provide support and guidance to sales and marketing teams on consumer insights and data analysis utilization for effective tactics and strategy development.
• Assist sales and marketing teams in building strategic plans using consumer insights to identify and execute effective tactics. Qualifications
Master's Degree from a university or equivalent preferred; four to ten years related experience, preferably five years previous management experience with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 7+ years of Market Research, Consumer Insights, and Business Strategy Experience. Requires a current state driver's license, Ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements, Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle. Travel 50% within market area.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.