The Director of Commercial Enablement will be responsible for operationalizing RNDC's eCommerce platform (eRNDC) and associated Route to Market capabilities to enable and support the sales team and our customers. The candidate will be responsible for eRNDC-eCommerce adoption, training, and sales growth. As well as, working closely with state executives and sales leadership on the execution of additional digital initiatives to enhance state performance, profitability, and competitiveness. Responsibilities
Lead eCommerce activation teams and provide direction to commercial field team
• Inform and provide strategic recommendations to market and regional executive teams on business growth opportunities derived from eCommerce insights
• Capture, synthesize, and communicate feedback on eCommerce user experience and platform enhancement opportunities
• Be the point person for support and implementation of all eCommerce enablement initiatives for the market(s). Collaborate with all impacted departments and functions
• Design and implement new business processes or revise existing business processes to integrate evolving eCommerce enablement capabilities
• Support digital marketing campaigns and brand marketing strategies as they relate to eCommerce sales execution activities
• Champion "Voice of Sales Rep" and "Voice of Customer" by consulting field sales and their customers to capture and analyze experiential feedback and business impact of new commercial systems and processes
• Design and oversee eRNDC internal training and customer onboarding activities
• Collaborate on pricing strategies to deliver on e-commerce sales goals Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in related field (B.A./B.S.) from 4-year college or university; or an equivalent combination of education and experience; 7 or more years of relevant sales operations, transformation consulting, analytical and/or commercial work experience is required.
• Able to obtain and meet industry licensing requirements as needed. Advanced presentation skills to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all level of management on eCommerce opportunities
• Be a an independent, and goal-oriented self-starter requiring minimal direct oversight
• Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities on tight deadlines and maintain high level of quality output
• Strong analytical, leadership and verbal/written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
• Domestic Travel, up to 25%
• Knowledge of customer relationship management CRM software; Data base user interface and query software, eCommerce Platforms, IT Platforms.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.