Directs the chain activities through the development of mutually beneficial chain account sales, marketing plans and initiatives. Will be responsible for "Top to Top" meetings with major chains, supplier sales and operational management and responsible for coordinating, facilitating and directing Regional and State Chain Account Managers. Responsibilities
• Develop sales and marketing plans by forecasting conditions, defining objectives and strategies and securing resources.
• Evaluates performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures.
• Organizes chain account activities by streamlining processes, coordinating business activities, communicating expectations and expanding best practices. Provides thought leadership, presents information, discusses chain issues and gives chain status updates at sales meetings.
• Assists in development of sales forecasts and scheduling of product. Expedites dealer problems in areas of pricing and delivery, etc. Assists in planning and coordination of pricing and delivery, etc. Participates in product display design and pricing of units. Maintains sales logs and generates monthly sales reports.
• Develops relationships at executive management levels, above the buyer level, in an effort to further promote how we can be an added value to the chain. Qualifications
Bachelors degree from four-year college or university preferred; five or more years related experience, of which five years in sales management with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds. Requires a current, valid state driver's license; ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle; ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company; and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. Travel required at approximately 50%.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.