The Director, Business Engagement will work in a dynamic and fast paced team environment. In this role, the Director, Business Engagement will be able to provide business consulting, solution definitions, and technical leadership as required to ensure the right solution is designed and implemented to best meet the business demand. To be successful in this role strong communication, business relationships, and organizational skills will be required. Responsibilities
• Establish / maintain strategic relationships with assigned business stakeholders and across IT
• Develop / maintain a deep understanding of each business unit's strategic objectives and operating models
• Drive short- and long-term planning sessions to improve business capabilities
• Collaborate with technology teams including applications, infrastructure, security, project managers, and other Business Relationship Managers (BRMs), sharing knowledge and ultimately developing more fit-for-purpose, robust and scalable solutions
• Work with business stakeholders to proactively identify opportunities and coordinate with technology advisors for solution options
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and contribute to the business case process by analyzing business value, benefits, risks, and estimated costs
• Understand and anticipate changes in the business to influence roadmap initiatives to meet desired future state. Lead prioritization of IT initiatives based on business needs/strategy, IT workload and budget
• Accountable as the IT lead of assigned projects for the targeted business functions. Collaborate with PMO to drive successful projects, and ensure outcome delivers agreed benefits
• Leverage experience and best practices for targeted business areas and information systems to provide specialized knowledge across the network and add value to overall business objectives
• Lead and champion change management activities for assigned business functions with frequent communications. Ensures IT is are aware of key business changes and issues
• Drive project and product definition activities relating to technical requirements
• Work with the project team to define, assess and mitigate risks that have a major impact on schedule, investment and technology Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Business from an accredited institution. Minimum of 6 years of experience in the technology industry, managing projects through a full lifecycle, ideally within a service delivery / consultancy environment. Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management, registrations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.