A Digital HR subject matter expert with strong technical proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Learning Management Systems (LMS) and additional technology related to best in class talent management practices. This high impact role will build strong cross-functional relationships (HR functional areas, Technology /Architecture, and Security) in support of Talent Management systems (TM) design that will position RNDC to scale. This person will provide data analysis, business intelligence reporting, system configuration and testing, and recommend continuous improvement measures to maximize the technology more effectively for the end-users. Responsibilities
Responsible for driving best practices and expanded capabilities of TM systems and high impact projects that enable TM teams to deliver great employee experiences across RNDC.
• Configure changes in TM systems and/or other HR systems based on business requirements related to RNDC's talent management practices. This scope includes supporting other third-party cloud solutions related to talent management.
• Take the lead in the design and implementation of new functionality to meet daily operational needs and support strategic projects.
• Design, implement, and maintain customizations of TM systems to meet evolving business needs including reports, dashboards, and workflows.
• Design, implement, and maintain internal/external integrations and applications to support various business needs including design, testing and troubleshooting.
• Assist with debugging system integration and functionality issues including engagement with vendor support for defect resolution.
• Build and maintain strong relationships within the Talent department, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
• Stay informed of changes and relay those changes to the business to ensure optimized usage of systems and minimal disruption to operations.
• Provides data analysis, business intelligence reporting, system testing and configuration and recommends continuous improvement measures and training on how to maximize the technology more effectively for the end-users.
• Responsible for the design and documentation of Standards of Operations as configured in the talent management technology solutions. Produces end-user training materials. Responsible for communication and education to end-users on changes, new features, and improved capabilities. Partner with HR Leaders to deliver training and skill improvement on the technology systems, as needed. Qualifications
College degree preferred or equivalent experience 5 or more years of hands-on experience working in a support role for Human Resources and technology support with at least 2 years of ATS and/or LMS admin experience. Experience developing and maintaining custom reports, configurations, and permissions. Strong understanding of HR, Operations, Payroll and basic accounting principles processes and policies. Highly motivational: a self-starter, with the ability to motivate and influence others on and off the team, fostering strong relationships cross-functionally. Experience building relationships with vendors and managing them throughout projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.