Load and/or drives truck over established route to deliver products and potentially collect non- cash payments. Responsibilities
• Properly conducts a pre and post trip inspection, notating any vehicle defects. Abides by the DOT hours of service rules and regulations for their license type.
• The potential for dedicated overnight routes exist.
• Accurately delivers invoiced products by bottle, case, pallet or hand-stack from the delivery truck and placing said merchandise into customer account.
• Verifies receipt of correct order with the customer by checking product type and size against the provided invoice, obtains customer signature and payment if necessary, for goods received.
• Ensures physical security of truck at all times.
• Delivers to approximately 19 accounts daily. May deliver up to 30 accounts during times of increased account activity.
• Covers approximately 160 miles daily, miles occasionally increase anywhere from 200 to 300 miles during times of increased account activity or out of town routes.
• Possibility to work with one or more helpers.
• Provide feedback to transportation management in terms of route changes or route concerns.
• May utilize a smartphone for interaction with hours of service (HOS) software and/or driver monitoring programs. Qualifications
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), preferably two years delivery experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
• Requires a current Class B CDL driver's license (Class A CDL license also allowed and may be required for positions based on location); ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements.
• Must be able to obtain valid DOT medical certification card and file appropriately with state Motor Vehicle Department
• Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. Compensation & Benefits
Annual Pay Range: $41,204.80 to $51,204.80
Home every night *
For full-time associates, this job position offers health, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Other benefits include company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability and company-paid holidays. We also offer a paid time off (PTO) program to provide associates with scheduled or unscheduled paid time off from work that can be used for needs such as vacation, personal or family illness, doctor appointments and other activities of the associate's choice.
Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility.
* Some routes may vary