Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording consistent problem areas. May include minimal selling or promotion of products or services. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Responsibilities
• Receive orders via telephone and fax from customers and sales personnel for manual entry into order entry system.
• Obtains management approval for orders on allocated or "frozen" products.
• Enters and tracks special type orders including pick-up & send, warehouse breakage, customer un-saleables and return authorizations.
• Input changes submitted by CAMs for Sam's and Costco.
• Input customer's "Hardcoding" for sales personnel.
• Assist the Inventory Control manager with data entry on inventory counts.
• Assist accounts receivable with updating expired permits, verify customer release from states list filing and mail-outs (periodically).
• Assist with distribution of incoming mail.
• Functions as primary relief for the switchboard operator. Qualifications
High school diploma; one to three months related experience, and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 10 key by touch. Ability to work overtime. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.