The Technical Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruitment process, from research, sourcing, screening, presenting high-level talent, managing evaluations (offer & acceptance) to onboarding for positions across technical areas in RNDC, particular emphasis on IT, Finance, and Commercial Sales. Is a well-connected and intellectually curious individual who can drive and own the entrusted recruiting efforts. Beyond filling job requisitions, the technical recruiter will drive process improvement, strategy, and development. Solid foundation and is highly efficient and effective in talent acquisition technologies and solutions. Responsibilities
Collaborate with hiring managers and HR leaders to understand workforce planning along with talent needs and challenging roles to be filled.
• Consult with assigned business group to recommend and execute implement a hiring plan that addresses both RNDC demand and talent availability.
• Constantly cultivate effective working relationships that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
• Use an understanding of the entire talent lifecycle to apply the appropriate internal and external policies, standards, and/or regulations to all stages of the process.
• Research, review and understand talent market data and complex candidate profiles. Create and maintaining a presence and strategic relationships in the marketplace to develop diverse candidate pipelines.
• Partner with Talent Employer Branding, Talent Management leadership and Hiring Mangers to create job postings that are articulate, professional, and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources.
• Identify appropriate candidates, executes initial screening, and assesses their qualifications by leveraging RNDC selection toolkit and framework.
• Performs administrative duties within the Applicant Tracking System. Maintains current documentation on candidates' qualifications and status in the appropriate staffing or tracking system, within compliance guidelines.
• Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
• Deliver an exceptional experience throughout all phases of the relationship for both candidates and hiring managers.
• Reviews and analyzes data to improve staffing and onboarding performance. Actively contribute to continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition practices by tracking and maintaining recruitment metrics (scorecards). Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or a related field. Five plus years of technical sourcing and recruiting experience. Experience utilizing analytics and data to drive collaborative decision-making. Working knowledge of federal and state employment, immigration, labor laws and OFCCP. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. PHR (Professional in Human resources) certification preferred. Requires a valid state driver's license. We are an Equal Opportunity employer Compensation & Benefits
For full-time associates, this job position offers health, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Other benefits include company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability and company-paid holidays. We also offer a paid time off (PTO) program to provide associates with scheduled or unscheduled paid time off from work that can be used for needs such as vacation, personal or family illness, doctor appointments and other activities of the associate's choice.
Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility.
With roots extending before Prohibition, Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) is a family-owned business that has evolved into one of the nation's largest wine and spirits wholesalers. We offer a vibrant inclusive culture and workplace experience for individuals who desire a profession that makes them feel accomplished, challenged, and engaged. Our associates are diverse, passionate, and socially responsible making RNDC an employer of choice in the industry.
At RNDC, we care about your well-being at work and with your family. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and other programs to help with finances, legal issues and even your pets. We deliver exceptional professional development and career advancement opportunities. Your success and achievement is supported by innovative learning programs, industry certifications, associate resource groups, diversity councils, mentorships, and an enthusiastic network of professional peers who care about you and our communities. Together, we partner with our communities to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
With high-energy professionals who genuinely enjoy their jobs, at RNDC we believe If It's Fun, We're Doing It Right!