Employ digital marketing tactics to increase online visibility and engagement with content, products, and/or services. Analyze research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization. Design, create, and modify websites, social media, or digital asset management systems. Analyze user needs to optimize content, graphics, performance, and capacity. Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of multimedia content. Manage digital marketing design, deployment, development and maintenance activities. Perform testing and quality assurance. Responsibilities
• Design, build, and/or maintain web sites, content creation and management tools, and social media platforms
• Write, design and optimize online content, or direct others producing content
• Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
• Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction
• Maintain understanding of current technologies and digital marketing practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups
• With Director, Digital Marketing direction, use trends and analytics to develop and lead SEO and SEM strategy
• Develop and support grassroots marketing initiatives at local levels along with leading both paid and earned media efforts
• Create tools and strategies for promoting digital marketing platforms internally and externally
• Work with content writers to ensure key word optimization and corporate, brand, consumer, industry compliance/consistency
• Cross Divisional Coordination and development of online/viral marketing campaigns for sales goals/corporate initiatives and marketing programs
• Lead and measure SEO, paid media, programmatic, email, and CRM strategy and execution
• Develop and report on overall digital marketing KPIs to assess initiative effectiveness while promoting continuous improvement Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in digital marketing/ecommerce, marketing, business, communications or related field. 1-2+ years in digital marketing role(s). Demonstrable experience managing SEO, SEM, App Store, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns with measurable outcomes and impact. Experience with customer acquisition via owned, earned, and paid digital channels.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.