The Consultant Consumer Insights will be responsible for developing and delivering market driving consumer/shopper analysis to, and forming relationships with, key internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to national/regional retail and on-premise buyers, supplier partners, senior/executive leadership, and sales management. Responsibilities
• Collect, manage, and analyze consumer/shopper research to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
• Creates and presents custom presentations providing marketing insights and actionable consumer/shopper analysis to key stakeholders to assist in developing strategies to achieve goals
• Manages research to produce comprehensive consumer-centric insights that drive and improve sales/marketing performance, while working closely with multiple cross functional and corporate leadership teams
• Responsible for supporting strategic planning by delivering forward-looking consumer/shopper analysis to increase our overall business through evaluating threats, implications, opportunities and making actionable recommendations
• Build and manage key stakeholder relationships and serve as a critical thinking and strategic partner to regional/national retail/on premise buyers, supplier partners, sales management, marketing, and category services Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; four or more years related experience, preferably management work with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3+ years of Market Research, Consumer Insights, and/or Shopper Insights. Requires a current state driver's license, Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. Ability to speak English, Spanish bilingual abilities preferred. Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle, Travel 20% within market area.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.