The College Internship Program will provide a unique learning experience and career opportunity for a qualified college student to gain hands-on job experience. This experience is typically a 12 week structured program that compliments the Intern's formal education in a specific business discipline relevant to the industry. The Intern will participate in a training program related to the Company's function of Sales with an aggressive on-the-job learning curriculum that provides a 360 experience on most sales related job functions within the department. In addition, the Internship Program will require the Intern to complete an Executive White Paper of the learning experience that identifies one area of business improvement and recommended solutions. Responsibilities
• Work within various sales departments to gain knowledge, skills, and abilities to understand functions of Sales. On-the-job (OJT) training will include sales, sales training, merchandising, operations and administration. Training in each area will require demonstration of knowledge and execution of skills learned.
• Completion of all assigned online training modules and technical training program(s).
• Meet weekly with department Manger or Intern Sponsor to review Internship Program progress and key learnings.
• By week eight, identify one area of opportunity in a business discipline that can be improved through better workflow processes. Develop an Executive White Paper that outlines the issue, the root cause, and possible solutions. Present the White Paper to the Company's senior leaders, as designated, before the end of the Internship Program.
• If applicable, complete the course requirements of the degree program related to the internship. Qualifications
Actively enrolled in an accredited educational institution completing their junior year of study to receive a Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4-year College or university. Course work must include a concentration or major of Business, Business Administration, Business Management, Hotel/Restaurant Management, Marketing or related disciplines. Candidate must have a documented and current GPA of 3.0 or better. The employee must regularly lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.