Coordinates the chain activities of a given chain in the local market and acting as a liaison to all suppliers through the development of mutually beneficial chain account sales, marketing plans and initiatives. Responsibilities
• To create and heighten awareness for our brands, maximize brand and profit growth and develop excellent relationships with the chain account.
• Evaluating chain performance through measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures.
• Organizing chain account activities through setting goals and objectives, developing strategies for continued growth, defining relationships with the chain account buyer and solving issues related to a given chain.
• Providing leadership in making decisions, developing programs and communicating with and motivating sales organization to execute on set programs.
• Consistently presenting chain strategies, discussing chain issues and giving chain status updates at sales meetings.
• Developing sales forecasts and scheduling of timeline of product delivery.
• Expediting dealer problems in areas of pricing and delivery, etc. Assisting in planning and coordination of pricing and delivery, etc.
• Participating in product display design and pricing of units. Maintaining sales logs and generating monthly sales reports. Qualifications
Bachelors degree from four-year college or university preferred; three to five years in management with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds.
• Requires a current state driver's license
• Ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements
• Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state
• Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.