Provide labor and effort to assist in the accurate and timely receipt of goods, consolidation of warehoused goods, and replenishment of pick locations as well as other necessary warehouse functions such as pulling customer orders for next day delivery, replenishment, housekeeping and inventory control. Responsibilities
• Safely and properly unload a trailer of product, verify the load for accuracy and stage for put away.
• Pick and pack orders using label picking, ring scanners, voice directed picking or paper picket tickets.
• Meet individual productivity and accuracy standards as identified through Labor Management (LM) metrics.
• Required to safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck or attachment.
• Utilize Warehouse Management System (WMS) scan guns and tools for the purpose of maintaining proper inventory levels and proper location of goods in the warehouse.
• Assist in physical inventories and cycle counting as directed.
• Interact with associates during the hand-off from shift to shift. Frequently will have interaction with delivery personnel, and the early morning receiving crew. Qualifications
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), preferably one year warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Required to obtain certification and safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck or attachment. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.