At Republic National Distributing Co. we believe that if it's fun, we're doing it right! As a member of our operations team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that the products we sell are delivered on time, and orders are filled accurately. We ensure that you have the training and support you need to make a meaningful difference. Your efforts help ensure that our customers have what they need to enjoy many more happy hours!
Warehouse Mid-Shift associates are responsible for receiving in bound goods, put away, replenishment of pick locations, location consolidation, inventory control and general housekeeping. Mid-Shift associates also have the opportunity to kick-start the production shifts at night, ensuring we have a strong start with order fulfillment. Responsibilities
Safely and properly unload a trailer of product, verify the load for accuracy and stage for put away.
• Pick and pack orders using label picking, ring scanners, voice directed picking or paper picket tickets.
• Meet individual productivity and accuracy standards as identified through Labor Management (LM) metrics.
• Required to safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck or attachment.
• Utilize Warehouse Management System (WMS) scan guns and tools for the purpose of maintaining proper inventory levels and proper location of goods in the warehouse.
• Assist in physical inventories and cycle counting as directed.
• Interact with associates during the hand-off from shift to shift. Frequently will interact with delivery personnel, and the early morning receiving crew. Qualifications
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), preferably one year warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Required to obtain certification and safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck or attachment. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.