Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors and removing rubbish. Responsibilities
• Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
• Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
• Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees. Qualifications
No prior experience or training. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer.