Provide senior and national level administrative support to a manager or group of managers to facilitate the efficient use of time and resources. Conduct evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplifications and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Responsibilities
• Responsible for compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer, and internal company sales data to evaluate performance and sales strategies in the market.
• Utilizes in-houses tools (MicroStrategy) and external tools (IRI, AC Nielsen, Spectra) to develop detailed market analysis and targets.
• Responsible for compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer, & internal company sales data to evaluate performance and sales strategies in the market. Maintains databases and prepares weekly/monthly reports.
• Produce and distribute consolidated financial statements and Gross Profit reports.
• Research variances on financial statements, and originate correcting journal entries resulting from analysis.
• Manage Supplier Profitability. This would include managing the profit index and profit point objectives, while making sure that the company margins remain healthy. Overseeing all funds, such as LMF and EG, and making sure that they are managed within company guidelines.
• Working closely with the supplier finance teams to ensure that the financial objectives are being met. This would include a thorough job in managing the ROI on key programs, assessing the margin impact on pricing changes, and making sure that all market spend was driving positive brand growth. Manage aged inventory and aging statements to ensure they are less than 60 / 90 days in each market.
• Planning Process and Review Meetings. Making sure that all markets had the appropriate tools to plan their monthly, channel, and chain goals during each fiscal year. Understanding the market opportunities and issues.
• Project Management. Provide necessary support for managing key projects such as corporate incentives, multicultural (ROI and program effectiveness), brand standards (analysis and understanding of market opportunities), W & C initiatives that are managed with spirits, destination accounts and the ROI in these accounts. Qualifications
Bachelors degree from four-year college or university preferred; seven or more years related experience, preferably previous marketing and analyzing data with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Requires a current state driver's license; ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle; ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements; Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state (i.e. TABC License - Texas); ability to regularly travel throughout the state and markets outside of the state.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.