Republic National Distributing Company
View Full Profile
Cleans and sterilizes machinery, utensils, and equipment used to operate or store beer products.
• Turns valves to drain machines or tanks and disconnects hoses.
• Cleans machines, valves, spigots, gauges, hoses and tanks.
• Scrubs floors and walls.
• Replaces defective sections of metal coils and lines.
• Lubricates machinery.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean/sanitary work and storage area for draught equipment.
• Responsible for the delivery, set-up and takedown of draft equipment at special events throughout the year.
• Possession of an operating motor vehicle to access customer accounts for delivery, promotion, and efficient and prompt sales and other key activities.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must regularly lift and /or move more than 100 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Requires a current, valid state driver's license; ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company; ABLE commission license if employed in the state of Oklahoma; and the ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.