Responsible for street execution of sales initiatives, the training and development of District Managers and Sales Representatives as well as executing all sales/promotional programs. Responsibilities
• Establishes, recommends and implements strategies, objectives, policies and plans for the division's sales and profit objectives.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
• Travels the sales territories to monitor field activities and gain perspective of current market conditions.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships within the marketplace.
• Engages in the more difficult negotiations to develop new business and to resolve the more critical problems affecting the sales program.
• Plans and develops various aspects of sales meetings.
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities. Qualifications
Four year college degree, preferred; one to two years of management experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.