Provides support and analysis, data maintenance, testing and administration for current and future Talent Development software applications to include, LMS and ATS. Partners closely with the HRIS and TD team to collaborate on projects or initiatives providing feedback and expertise on the design, implementation and functionality of the LMS and ATS applications and processes. Disciplines include recruitment, selection, onboarding, learning and development, performance management, succession planning, engagement and workforce analytics processes, best practices and related policies. Responsibilities
• Troubleshoot and solve technology-related issues/problems and answer questions regarding applications from team inbox.
• Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and technology systems, including coordinating the implementation of updates and new components of existing software and systems.
• Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow process by maintaining update and researching and conducting analysis of application functionality
• Provides subject matter expertise regarding application and impacts to other systems or new processes or improving process.
• Develop, document and improve system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
• Provide our associates with assistance solving application related problems, such as errors, unexpected results and program problems.
• Documentation and training on new and existing processes to associates with the use of the new functionality (as needed)
• Coordinate and synch systems within organization to increase compatibility so information can be shared.
• Provides reporting as required to support corporate and divisional needs
• Maximize field utilization of talent management and application tracking systems.
• Talent Management System support:
o Upload, assign, and report on learning objects related to company, industry, and supplier needs.
o Configure, launch, and report on tasks related to Performance, Succession, and Ongoing Coaching initiatives on a cyclical basis.
o Maintain platform and implement software updates where applicable to better drive talent management and development.
• Applicant Tracking System support:
o Responsible for the catalog of selection tools and the training/education of the tools with the end-users.
o Create periodic compliance and reconciliation reporting utilizing ATS/HRIS, and collaboration with Talent Acquisition Team regarding specific initiatives, programs, or enterprise-wide issues affecting our business.
o Responsible for planning, prioritizing, and communicating ongoing technical system release enhancements and future plans for other system capabilities as they correspond to talent acquisition and talent management systems. Qualifications
College degree or some college preferred or equivalent experience; 3 or more years of experience working in a support role for Human Resources and technology support; Intermediate/Expert skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Outlook and Access; ability to successfully administer and navigate third-party web-based HR software solutions and platforms like applicant tracking systems (iCIMS); talent and learning management systems (Cornerstone) is required.