Provide administrative support to a manager or group of managers to facilitate the efficient use of time and resources. Responsibilities
• Provides a variety of secretarial, clerical and administrative duties.
• Answers telephone and e-mail communications as requested, takes diction or composes routine correspondence for department personnel and files and maintains correspondence and other information.
• Assists in duties to plan meetings, company dinners, and other Company-related functions.
• Prepares reports, performs special projects or may develop materials as assigned.
• Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. Qualifications
One year certificate from college or technical school; three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; ability to work overtime. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus. Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn, as well as the ability to operate all office equipment.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. Compensation & Benefits
Hourly Pay Rate: $18.00
For full-time associates, this job position offers health, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Other benefits include company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability and company-paid holidays. We also offer a paid time off (PTO) program to provide associates with scheduled or unscheduled paid time off from work that can be used for needs such as vacation, personal or family illness, doctor appointments and other activities of the associate's choice.
Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility.