Records payments to customers' accounts and maintains accounts receivable records by performing the following duties. Responsibilities
• Responsible for the set up and maintenance of all customer accounts in order-to-cash system.
• Checks in delivery drivers, reconciling all monies collected to invoices delivered.
• Applies and posts customer remittances to open accounts receivable.
• Reports all delinquent accounts to the ABC and sales management. Maintains the state list on delinquent accounts, releasing customer for shipment when payment has been received.
• Administration and reporting of all returned checks, in addition to affidavits and default notices to ABC.
• Researches and resolves account claims and discrepancies with customers.
• Prepares credits due to customers as a result of incomplete deliveries, pricing/discount issues, etc.
• Prepares daily bank deposits.
• Answers phone inquiries and follows up.
• Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested. Qualifications
One year certificate from college or technical school preferred; three to six months related experience and/or training, preferably in accounting work; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, in addition to compute rate, ratio, and percent. Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. Compensation & Benefits
Hourly Pay Rate: $20.00
For full-time associates, this job position offers health, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Other benefits include company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability and company-paid holidays. We also offer a paid time off (PTO) program to provide associates with scheduled or unscheduled paid time off from work that can be used for needs such as vacation, personal or family illness, doctor appointments and other activities of the associate's choice.
Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility.