Prepares vouchers for all payable invoices, and to prepare checks in payment of the voucher. Responsibilities
• Processes vouchers in a timely manner with accuracy.
• Ensures that invoices presented for payment are properly approved and coded to correct GL / department.
• Ensures employee expense reports are received with appropriate approvals and adhere to Company's Travel and Entertainment expense policies.
• Maintains merchandise costing, comparing invoices to product master and performs maintenance when necessary.
• Maintains vendor files in an accurate, timely and orderly manner.
• Responds to vendor inquiries regarding payment schedules; refers inquiries from vendor accounts to the A/P Manager or Controller as specifically directed by the A/P Manager. Qualifications
One year certificate from college or technical school preferred; three or more years related experience and/or training, of which one to two years previous work in accounts payables; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10 key by touch
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.