Responsible for the integrity of the general ledger through accurate processing of journal entries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts and banking records by performing the following duties on a corporate level. Responsibilities
Verifies, participates, and controls the posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger. Reviews entries to the ledger to assure accuracy.
• Performs bank reconciliation monthly. Verifies all deposits, withdrawals, and wire transfers. Addresses questions and problems from banking institutions.
• Performs account analysis and reconciliation and sets up new accounts.
• Reconciles daily cash flow to monthly bank statements. Reviews daily cash bank reports and analyzes as required.
• Verifies, posts, and reconciles payroll.
• Assists General Accounting Manager with year-end audit.
• Maintains control over and distributes sales force incentive spreadsheets for all sales divisions.
• Prepares financial and statistical reports as required. Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as directed. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent preferred; one to two years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10-key by touch experience
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.