About The Position
Redwood Brands represents the next generation of world class spirits brands. This sales position is responsible for the execution of sales objectives and strategies within the Florida market.
Redwood Brands' portfolio is the most compelling and global portfolio of independent spirits brands. We help independent spirits producers reach their customers through sales & distribution. Redwood Brands was formed with the mission of offering the best founder-led beverage brands a long-term sales solution, while creating an environment that will allow the founders of these companies to focus on brand building with the trade and consumers.
We are a team of experienced sales professionals who understand the challenges smaller brands face in the American market and help their founders navigate this dynamic environment.
This is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded professional to contribute to the building of Redwood Brands as an organization, to be a part of building an exciting portfolio of spirits and to be at the forefront of highest level of spirits brand-building in the US.
The Redwood Brands sales team, individually and collectively, represents the Redwood Brands portfolio in the market, and our Market Managers take ownership of ensuring that the founder’s vision and brand messaging are clear, consistent and effectively delivered in all sales-related activities. This individual is responsible for execution of portfolio company brand objectives and strategies within a designated territory. This includes unrivaled sales execution focusing on brand sales activation, growth from the bottom-up, building and supporting key relationships in the trade from distributor to bartender to retailer and managing the tactical short- and long- term objectives that result in expanding sales volume.
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Call on a designated number of key on & off-premise accounts with primary responsibility for expanding distribution/volume on priority brands/skus.
- Successfully launch all new products with Founder participation in on & off-premise, achieving volume and distribution KPIs.
- Plan and execute productive Founder market visits. Orchestrate sales blitzes with distributors.
- Educate and train distributor partners in areas of brand story awareness and sales techniques.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Note this position is located in the State of Florida. Relocation WILL NOT be offered.
- 5 years of sales experience or commensurate spirits industry education/experience
- Established network and relationships with accounts and distributors in the State of Florida
- Exceptional knowledge of the spirits industry (categories, brands, suppliers, distributors, trade)
- Expertise in brand introduction and activation in on- and off-premise accounts
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong Organizational skills and a demonstrated attention to detail
- Technologically savvy
(These are required to perform the key responsibilities of the job with or without accommodations)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a daily basis
- Must be able to drive a reliable vehicle from account to account