Red Bull Distribution Company
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Technical Analyst is a distribution application Subject Matter Expert. This includes liaison with the vendor, and being a go-to person for the end users, responsible for the server interface used by office and remote users, as well as a mobile component used by the field in order to provide day-to-day support and guidance. This role will also support master data, monitor data integrations, perform what-if and testing scenarios, and participate in relevant project execution.
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple departments and levels of users.
- Experience reading and working with EDI documents.
- Direct distribution experience desired, but not required.
- Critical Thinking
- The candidate must have strong root cause analysis skills; which involves the ability to diagnose, identify and summarize the identified problem/issue, then provide a recommended action plan for remediation within the scope of the application.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to determine and manage multiple project priorities and schedules
- Self-directed; requires limited oversight
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Employee frequently is required to walk and sit.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as needed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Red Bull Distribution Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.