Ensure Red Bull products are properly rotated and maintained in accordance with product rotation standards thereby minimizing Out Of Code and Damaged Product concerns
Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean, in good working order, and presented in a premium manner
Execute and adhere to Red Bull merchandising processes and routines
Evaluate all competitors' activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with Merchandising Manager or other members of sales team.
Build, protect, and grow the Red Bull product portfolio
Notify appropriate Account Sales Manager for pick up and / or exchange of any dented, damaged, or out of code product, as well as any out of stock items, and Quality Point of Distribution (QPOD) opportunities.
Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with retail managers of accounts.
Assist with loading trucks with Red Bull products that complies with Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) standards.
Confirm trucks are loaded accurately, as per Account Sales Manager's request.
Ensure product is rotated on trucks and in warehouse in accordance with expiration dates.
Properly clean and repackage product as set forth by RBDC standards.
Appropriately dispose of damaged and / or Out Of Code (OOC) product once approved by the Operations Manager.
Maintain cleanliness of warehouse by disposing of trash nightly, sweeping floors daily and using floor scrubber periodically.
Collaborate with sales team members in executing new programs and selling in large displays
Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices
Lead by example and adhere to Company standards & Red Bull Values
Maintain records required for compliance with internal policy, State and Federal regulations including driver logs, records of fuel purchase, mileage records, trainings and other records required by law
"}]EXPERIENCEYour areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Minimum 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current driver's license with clean driving record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including being able to present / roll play in a group setting, selling to customers, customer service interactions
- Strong mathematical skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Strong technical skills with smartphone technology
- Strong observatory and analytical skills in assessing product inventory
- Strong organizational skills as demonstrated by an ability to set and handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional time management skills and punctuality
- Reliable vehicle to be used for work purposes with at least the minimum insurance coverage necessary
- Prior merchandising experience preferred
- #PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
- Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor vehicle.
- Comply with all DOT physical and safety requirements