The District Manager's main priority is managing and leading a group of Account Sales Manager that are accountable for in store execution through a set group of key customers. The District Sales Manager will also be responsible for the coaching and developing of their respective team. The District Sales Manager will be accountable for driving Red Bull initiatives, and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through a set group of key customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:MANAGING EXPECTATIONS
Establish Sales/Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets for each assigned Account Manager and appropriately manage the execution of these monthly KPI's. This includes, but is not limited to, feedback/coaching, corrective counseling, and performance reviews.
Establish and maintain regular and on-going communications with retail partners/decision makers in order to successfully implement national/local programming.LEADING EXCELLENCE
Spend a minimum of 3 full day route rides (gate to gate) per week. The primary purpose of the route rides is to train, develop, and evaluate the performance of the Account Manager and the executional conditions of his/her market.
Teaching Account Managers selling skills through the established selling process, this will include role plays, overcoming objections, and retail math skills as well as understanding the different buying personalities of decision makers.
Conduct regular Account Manager meetings/workshops in groups and 1 on 1 to improve operational expertise and recognize/reward results.ORGANIZATIONAL LEADER
Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices. Act as a major contributor/leader among peer group.
Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; lives to Red Bull's values and inspires team through effective leadership.
Ensure the Account Manager team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating proceduresPHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor vehicle.
Comply with all DOT physical and safety requirements
EXPERIENCE Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Direct Store Delivery (DSD) management
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to prepare presentation materials and present the information one-on-one and in a group
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Preferred understanding of Encompass data system and other IT systems
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must obtainDOT medical card prior to start
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 to 5 years' industry related experience
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
- Click here to learn more
JOIN THE TEAM Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.