Manage Red Bull products in assigned RBDC accounts
Determine current and on-going product needs at accounts
Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean and in good working order.
Inspire & Support the ASM I and Sales Trainee positions in peak performance of best practices. This includes, but is not limited to, feedback/coaching and route coverage.
Support the DSM position in route coverage, Power Route Rides, Monthly Performance Review and vacation/leave coverage.
Establish and maintain regular and on-going communication with DSM's, ASM I and retail partners/decision makers in order to successfully implement local programming.
Market Analysis: Identify Opportunity. Develop Solutions. Implement SMART Action Plans.
Build and protect the Red Bull brand through proper rotation to ensure fresh product and set proper brand flow following Red Bull standards.
Teaching the ASM I selling skills through the established selling process, this will include role plays, overcoming objections, and retail math skills as well as understanding the different buying personalities of decision makers.
Collaborate with members of the RBNA Sales and DP Team's to develop and execute programs.
Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices. Act as a major contributor/leader among peer group. Supports ALL districts within a facility.
Demonstrate best practices while on Launch Support.
Diligent use of Daily Tracker to measure On-route and Off-route contribution.
Ensure the Branch Team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
"}]EXPERIENCEYour areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Must be an ASM I for a minimum of 6 months
- Minimum score of 90 on Skills Assessment
- Must be in Good Standing: No PIP, Written Warnings within previous 6 mos.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills
- Current driver's license with clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT medical card required
- #PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
- Regularly operate a motor vehicle in excess of 10,000 pounds.
- Responsible for overall safety and safe operation of motor vehicle.
- Comply with all DOT physical and safety requirements
- High school diploma or GED required