About The Position
As we continue to expand, we are seeking a Northeast Market Manager to join our team. Able to remain flexible and take on initiatives that help move the business forward. Able to work on diverse teams or with a diverse range of people.
Who We Are
REBBL was lovingly crafted to inspire the world to drink differently, with clean ingredients and real functionality, and to support a future without exploitation of at-risk people and the planet – a rebellious approach to creating delicious, authentic nourishment.
Our goal is to consciously grow a performance-driven, best in class team that shares our REBBL- hearted values:
We care about our team, community, and environment. We champion and celebrate justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion, embodying a spirit of warmth and belonging where everyone is welcome.
We communicate honestly and transparently, building trust and having fun.
We collaborate and encourage creativity and innovation to surprise and delight our consumers and customers.
As owners, we hold ourselves accountable for driving results. Our behavior reflects our scrappiness, our passion for winning, and our ability to do more with less.
Commitment to Impact
Based out of Emeryville, California, REBBL was founded to create an innovative business solution to help communities vulnerable to human trafficking. REBBL has donated over $1 million to Not For Sale, our co-founder and nonprofit partner, to help create a future without human trafficking and support the healing of those who have been trafficked. We are deeply committed to supporting human dignity through impact sourcing and supply chain integrity. Through initiatives with our grower communities, we strive to stop trafficking before it happens.
REBBL is not only a Certified B Corp but in the top 10% of all B Corps. Our coffee and tea are Fair Trade certified. We are founding members of OSC2 (One Step Closer to an Organic Sustainable Community), Climate Collaborative, and JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion) Collaborative.
For more information on REBBL’s impact initiatives, see our Impact Report (2018) and documentary REBBL With A Cause.
Who You Are
● Able to remain flexible and take on initiatives that help move the business forward
● Able to demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to meet communicated schedules & deadlines
● Able to work on diverse teams or with a diverse range of people effectively
● Dedicated to bringing a creative & curious approach to problem-solving & troubleshooting while challenging the status quo
● Able to communicate clearly and thoughtfully internally (with REBBL team members) and externally (vendors & clients)
● Welcoming of humor in the midst of high-stress situations
● Dedicated to the mission of REBBL and passionate about sustainability, people, the planet, making a difference
● A Team Player; A great listener and communicator
● Exceptionally organized
● Curious and Creative- always bringing a creative, optimistic approach to challenges and never settling for the status quo
What We’re Looking For
As we continue to expand, we are seeking a Northeast Market Manager to join our team in a full-time, salaried role. This position will report to the East Regional Sales Manager
Key Role Responsibilities
● Must have North East Key Account / Headquarter experience
● Ability to lead and manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Accountability to delivering our results and priorities
● Has an ownership mindset in all that is done
● Exercises a calm attitude in a hectic environment
● Own all retail execution in the market
● Achieve all annual KPI’s & IBO’s established for the Market
● Develop REBBL’s global brand strategy into regional sales tactics, strategy, and planning
● Effectively build and manage partnerships with mainline and DSD Distributors, Brokers, Retailers, and Team REBBL
● Create incentive programs, promotional programs, and innovative sales strategies and monitor and evaluate the impact
● Train, coach, and mentor sales representatives, brand ambassadors, and merchandisers
● Acquire New Retailers and business relationships through collaboration and connectivity
● Increase Velocity in Key Chain accounts through innovative promotions & outside the box thinking
● Optimize SKU availability and sets in key retailers
● Set and achieve 30/60/90 day goals
● Must have North East Key Account / headquarter experience
● Bachelor's degree (preferred)
● 5 years combined experience in managing a sales territory, activating new markets, and managing key retailers in the respective market
● Proven track record of running sales programs and effectively managing teams and budgets
● Responsible, self-motivated, dependable, and engaging
● Outgoing and personable, capable of fostering relationships as well as engaging strangers
● Strong written and oral communication skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs preferred
● Internet Savvy
● Ability to guide and manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Ability to create an ownership mindset in all that is done
● Calm in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
● Full-time, salaried position must be located in New York / surrounding area
● 40+ hours per week, medical benefits & wellness program
● Ability to be on the road, lift 25-50lbs, have a valid driver license, and has a dependable vehicle
● Ability to plan and organize (frequently changing) schedule according to travel, planning & sales priorities
● Occasional overnight travel required for customer meetings, trade shows, and market initiatives
● Exceptional leadership experience with the ability to lead and influence team members
● Competitive salary and bonus
● Equity potential - vesting starts after one year of employment
● Medical, Dental, Vision plans
● 401k Retirement plan
● 9 Company Paid Holidays and 2 Floating Holidays
● 18 days of paid time off to start and up to 25 days over time
● Health and Wellness Benefit programs
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Weston Clark, REBBL’s East Regional Sales Manager at email@example.com, with the subject line “(Your Name) – “NE Market Manager Position”