About The Position
Real Vision Foods is an innovative manufacturer of branded and private label products located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Facility is gluten, egg & dairy free. FDA Food & OTC.
ABOUT Real Vision Foods: A new company that intents to create both technological & brand value in plant-based categories with new products & methods. Real Vision Foods is seeking a full-time product development & commercialization agent. We are dedicated to great-tasting products in a culture that is collaborative and candid yet demanding with the goal of delivering end products that delight and supports a collective better future for all of us. In pursuit of this goal, this opportunity establishes and develops our internal product development capability for our brand as well as PL & contract clients. The company also intends on establishing exclusive technologies via open source contribution.
POSITION SCOPE: The opportunity requires merging and balancing conceptual ideas, analytics, functional processes, and interpersonal dimensions to deliver delicious yet functional foods. The full-time position requires detailed orientation, strong organizational skills, equipment scale factors, and technical understanding of formula construction to reach targeted taste, texture, eating quality, and price elements under clean label guidelines. The position requires persistence to complete tasks with ongoing distractions, compressed timelines, and attention to QA/regulatory standards
· Lead technical components of PD project by coordinating activities with suppliers, production for internal/ external clients, tastings, corrective actions, and memorialization
· Works w/ internal constraints & external vendors on raw material sourcing/technical application reference
· Supports regulatory responsibilities (FISMA) with content development and protocol application.
· Active role in equipment rationalization to achieve specific input ingredient as well as end- product specs
· Supports cost savings initiatives through ingredient, product and process optimization
· Provides troubleshooting support at the plant level for operational improvements
· Ensures packaging technical alignment to assure product delivery to end consumer
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· B.S. or M.S in Food Science or related field. + 5-year PD experience with CPG/ food service company
LOCATION: Rancho Cucamonga, California ( 20 miles east of LA )